I know it's a bit late to be starting a goal for 2011 but at the same time I have 2 months to accomplish it. Who doesn't want that feeling at the end of the year of finishing something they set their mind to?
I'm reading the gook "The Power of Less" and it's really helping me create the life I've been seeking. Giving my Type A personality the direction it needs to formulate my life plan. Using the outline that I'm learning in that book I've created this chart for success.
Step 1 is to list the things you would like to accomplish in a year.
Step 2 is to pick the Top One that you would like to complete.
Although it was hard for me to do ignore the other goals I chose that school is my current top priority. Now, I know that I cannot graduate by December so I picked a more achievable goal; to pass 130wpm in Literary by Christmas break. (December 19th.)
Step 3 is to make monthly, weekly and daily goals that will help you reach your yearly goal. So I wrote it all down in one of those lists that is so typical of me.
2011 Goal = Pass 130wpm in Literary
November = two timings at 93%
Week 14th-18th = two timings at 91%
14th = Speedcoach, Audio -4 at 90%
15th = Speedcoach, Audio -4 at 91%
16th = Speedcoach, Audio -4 at 92%
17th = Speedcoach, Audio -4 at 93%
18th = Speedcoach, Audio -4 at 94%
Week 21st-25th = two timings at 92%
21st = Speedcoach, Audio -4 at 95%
22nd = Speedcoach, Audio -3 at 90%
23rd = Speedcoach, Audio -3 at 91%
24th = Speedcoach, Audio -3 at 92%
25th = Speedcoach, Audio -3 at 93%
Week 28th-30th = one timing at 93%
28th = Speedcoach, Audio -3 at 94%
29th = Speedcoach, Audio -3 at 95%
30th = Speedcoach, Audio -2 at 90%
December= two timings at 95%
Week 1st-2nd = one timing at 93%
1st = Speedcoach, Audio -2 at 91%
2nd = Speedcoach, Audio -2 at 92%
Week 5th-9th = two timings at 94%
5th = Speedcoach, Audio -2 at 93%
6th = Speedcoach, Audio -2 at 94%
7th = Speedcoach, Audio -2 at 95%
8th = Speedcoach, Audio -1 at 90%
9th = Speedcoach, Audio -1 at 91%
Week 12th-16th = two timings at 95%
12th = Speedcoach, Audio -1 at 92%
13th = Speedcoach, Audio -1 at 93%
14th = Speedcoach, Audio -1 at 94%
15th = Speedcoach, Audio -1 at 95%
16th = Speedcoach, Audio 0 at 90%
No comments:
Post a Comment