Friday, May 27, 2011

A straight and narrow.

     I am such a contridiction that I thought it'd be a good idea to list out some of my goals in life.  Narrow down who I am trying to be, concentrate on the important aspects.

1)  I want to be true to myself.  Never compromise to the general consensis.
2)  I want to be a great wife.
     a) No nagging.  He's a big boy and can take care of himself.  When there's something that is impacting my life then I'll write notes and give him the responiblity to handle it himself.  (Is this possible or a sideaffect of being newly weds and thinking marriage can be made perfect?)
     b) I will handle my responiblities as a wife with as much awesome as I have.
     c) I want to always hold his hand.
2)  I want to lead a life of Faith.  This should probably go before being a great wife, but I feel like if I lead a life of Faith it will make me a better wife, and if I'm a better wife I will feel clearer and lead a better life of Faith. 
3)  I want to be confident.  Quarks are what makes me stand out.  It's what makes me a unique person and I love that.  I want to embrace it with the same confidence that I embrace my Bakken, I know what I know.  Confidence attracts and I want to be attractive.
4)  I want to capture moments.  I want to tell my story.  I want moments that make my story worth telling.
5)  I want to be positive.  I want to learn to let things roll off my shoulders.
6)  I want to spend enough money to have the basic nice things, and save the rest for retirment.  I'd rather not work my whole entire life.  (If there is such thing as retirement in the future.)
     a) A nice Mac laptop to file all my moments.
     b) A nice camera to capture my moments.
     c) A nice car to drive around and make moments to capture.
     d) Travel to see other stories.
     e) Money to fix up motorcycles & cars.
7)  I want to live simply.  No clutter. No debts.  I figure this means a more streamline life with less chaos and unnessesary drama.  I want a clear, fulfilled life.
8)  I want to be organized.  This is pretty much impossible for me not to be.  Therefore, I would like to help others be organized. 
9)  I want to be a mother and I want to homeschool.  I want my kids to be kids when they're little and not worry about what the other 8year olds think of their shirts.  I want them to grow up with confidence in themselves and take responiblity at a young age for the things they want to do in their lives.  I want people to think they're quarky and watch how this impacts the world.
10)  I want to work hard so that my story is worth it.  I want to live happy, live lovely and live fully.


Step one for May, 26th.
Step two, find a camera bag.

No comments: