Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Today is a day to let your thoughts blow away...

Well I found a camera bag.  I am very excited to receive my camera bag and I do hope it arrives soon so that I can take pictures of it and then safely store my camera away in it.  I will then proudly wear it on my shoulder everywhere I go.

I'm sitting in the shop with Mr. Pants enjoying cruising the internet and reminding myself that even though I miss being able to surf the world wide web whenever I want, it's not so bad planning my surf trips around where I'll be.  Mr. Pants is putting his new exhaust on his BMW and is very excited to vroom vroom it around town when he's finished.  In case you didn't know Mr. Pants is a mechanical brainiac.  He ran more numbers about what size piping to run to gain what horsepower, then I ever knew was needed.  This is why his car will sound better then all those Honda Tuners out there.  If you didn't know there was a difference, there is.  It matters.

So on to my thoughts for today.  Since I am an organization fiend I would like to take this time to organize my thoughts into three main priorities.

1) Photography
     I want a focus for my pictures to go along with my organized heart.  (Besides, it looks nice in my iPhoto to have things grouped into concepts.)  I think I'm going to do a focus on tools for the summer.  All kinds of tools for all kinds of things.  I can picture it and it makes my thought bubbles smile.

2) Crafting
     I love embroidery and quite enjoy the turtle towels I have going.  I would like to learn some new stitches and need to get some books from the library.  Speaking of which, since I have internet I might as well go do that now.
     Well I found some books to request.  I'll check them out and get back to you on if they were helpful or not.
3) School
    My goal is to get at least 80% on a 120wpm timing this week.  I have one from Tuesday edited and ready to hand in but I dropped a few ends off the sentences and at least one complete question so we'll see.  I still have Thursday!

1 comment:

tinman54 said...

Good luck on the typing and practice, I am sure you will do great.

I don't like to do embroidery but I do like to many other things and it is to hard to concentrate on just one sometimes:-)

As for tools now, I do like tools, all types and in my mind I have them organized very well! Sometimes the organized part needs gets away from me.

You know my motto, it's not worth doing a new project if you can't buy new tools.

I like reading your posts!
Love Dad